What Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information which you provide while using the PPE.us website. This information includes your first and last name, email address and a password of your choosing when you create an PPE.us account. You do not need to set up an account in order to browse the site; however, you will be required to provide this information when placing an order. We may ask you to confirm this personal information when you call our Customer Service department; this allows us to protect your confidentiality by verifying your identity. This information is not shared with or sold to outside parties.
When placing an order with PPE.us, we collect your name and payment method details. We collect this information in order to charge you for your purchase. We also collect shipping information, including the name, address and telephone number of the recipient(s). All personal information, including your credit card information, is processed via our secure server and is not kept on file for any reason. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect sensitive data when it is transferred over the internet.
Cookies and Other Computer Information
When you visit PPE.us, you will be assigned a permanent ?cookie? (a small text file) that is stored on your computer's hard drive. The cookie identifies you when you visit the site so that we can customize and enhance your shopping experience. You may choose to browse our site without cookies; however, without these identifiers you will not be able to complete a purchase or take advantage of certain features of the site. To change your cookie preferences, please check your browser's "Help" menu.
We also collect certain technical data from your computer each time you request a page during your visit to PPE.us. This information may include your IP (Internet Protocol) address, your computer's operating system, browser type, and the address of a referring website, if any. We collect this information to enhance the quality of your experience during your visit and we will not sell or rent this information to any third parties.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The personal information that PPE.us collects from you may be used to:
- Verify your identity
- Provide you information regarding PPE.us products and services.
- Process your purchases of PPE.us products and services.
- Coordinate with third party manufacturers, vendors, distributors, delivery services and other third parties in the design, production, distribution and delivery of products and services you purchase from PPE.us.
- Communicate with you regarding your orders and purchases, and to provide customer service to you.
- Send you important notices and communications, including those relating to changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- Conduct internal auditing, data analysis and research to improve PPE.us products and services.
- Administer and fulfill any sweepstakes, contests or promotions offered by PPE.us that you may enter or participate in.
- Provide marketing emails and other communications to you from PPE.us (other than those described above) regarding our products, services, sales and special offers (collectively, "Marketing Communications").
How You Can Decide Which Marketing Communications You Receive From Us
While you may not stop or Opt-Out from receiving the communications described above other than Marketing Communications, if you wish to no longer receive any Marketing Communications at any time i.e, Opt-Out, simply utilize the "unsubscribe" link in any Marketing Communications which you receive. Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your request.
More About Your Privacy
Making an online purchase at PPE.us requires trust on the part of our customers, and we value that trust. We promise that we will work to protect the privacy and security of any personal information you provide us with and that this information will only be used in the ways set forth in this policy. This includes your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information, and any other personally identifiable information.